DIY Sunflower Card with Dew Drops

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, and I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest Creative. 

Today, I'm excited to share with you a DIY Sunflower Card adorned with Dew Drops. Here's what I've come up with, and it's a pretty easy process.


First, I positioned the Sunflower die-cut on the top of a basic white cardstock. Then, I blended the Sunflower using Orange and Yellow ink. I added a sentiment, 'Enjoy your Special Day,' beside the sunflower. Next, I placed Safari Mini Dew Drops in the middle of the Sunflower and arranged some Skies Mini Dew Drops to finish it off.

Here some close shots of the Card!




That's all there is to it! I hope you like it.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

Safari Mini Dew Drops

Have a good day. Take love.

Mifta.

Post a Comment

0 Comments