DIY Peaceful Card with Dew Drops

 Hello, everyone! I'm Mifta, and I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest Creative.

Today, I'm excited to share with you a DIY Peaceful Card with adorned with Dew Drops. Here's what I've come up with, and it's a pretty easy process.


I began with a standard A5-sized card base, using white cardstock as the base. From the Lavender Floral Paper Pack, I selected a sheet to die-cut the 'PEACE' alphabet letters. Then, I placed the big sentiment 'PEACE' on the card base and added two strips of the same sheet under the sentiment. Afterward, I placed the 'For Being There' sentiment on top of the strips. To wrap it up, I arranged Lavender Dew Drops to add some decorative flair. That's all there is to it!

Here some close shots of the Card!




I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Don’t forget to check out the dew drops I’ve used for this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

Lavender Orchid Diamond Dew Drops

Orchid Dew Drops

Take love. Have a good day!

Mifta.





Post a Comment

0 Comments