How to design Sailboat Creative Dew Drop Canvas

Hello, everyone!
It's Mifta, and I'm excited to share my latest project with you from The Robin's Nest Creative.
Today, I've been working on something special: the Sailboat Creative Dew Drop Canvas.

The Creative Canvas from The Robin's Nest Creative - Sailboat Creative Dew Drop Canvas.
Let me break down how I made it, step by step.


First, I carefully selected two colors to represent the sky and the sea on the canvas, just like you see in the pictures. Then, I used a heat gun to blend these colors together, making sure they covered the canvas perfectly. I had to be patient and let it dry completely.

Once the canvas was dry, I added the sailboat, adding that final touch of charm to the scene. To make it even more captivating, I added Dew Drops, mimicking fluffy clouds in the sky. And there you have it!

These close-up shots will give you a better look at the Canvas





I hope you enjoy this project as much as I did!

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

Water Dew Drops

Paris Dew Drops

Black/White/Silver Dew Drops

Take love.

Mifta.


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments