DIY Heart Card with Dew Drops

 Hello everyone!

This is Mifta, from Bangladesh. I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest Creative.
Today I am sharing a DIY Heart card I created for my beloved friend. Here’s what I designed.

diy heart card using dew drops 
DIY Heart Card using Dew Drops

It's a very simple process. I started with a standard A5 sized card base. I used a Golden Mirror Paper. I then cut a matt of white cardstock & set those over the base. Next I went to work designing my pretty heart. I arrange Red Dew Drops like Heart Shape. The Heart pop up over the card. Isn't it so pretty..? On finishing, I write down a sentiment like shown. That's it..!!

Here some close shots of the Card!

diy heart card using dew drops

diy heart card using dew drops

diy heart card using dew drops

If you like my card, don’t forget to check out the dew drops I’ve used for this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

forbidden love dew drops 
Forbidden Love Tear Drops
 crimson mini dew drops 
Crimson Mini Dew Drops
christmas dew drops
Christmas Dew Drops

Take love. Have a good day!

Mifta.

Miftail Ahmed


Sale price$2.50

Post a Comment

0 Comments