Design a Inspire Dew Drop Canvas

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, & I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest.
Today I design Inspire Creative Dew Drop Canvas with Dew Drops! The Creative Canvas from The Robin's Nest - Inspire Creative Dew Drop Canvas.
It's very simple process. I pick my favorite colors (Purple & Pink) and add them to the canvas like shown. Then I use a heat gun to spread the colors around the canvas. Leave it to dry completely. After letting dry I add Dew drops to decorate off the canvas.

That's it.

Here some close shots of the Canvas.!




Hope you will like this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

1.  Inspire Creative Dew Drop Canvas

2. Purple & Pink Watercolor

3. Dew Drops List:

LAVENDAR ORCHID DIAMOND DEW DROPS

PANSIES MINI DEW DROPS

PURPLE HAIR DEW DROPS

PURPLE MINI DEW DROPS

4. DEW DEW GLUE

Take love.

Mifta.




Post a Comment

0 Comments