DIY Christmas Tag with Dew Drops

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, from Bangladesh. 
Today I'm sharing my December DT project for The Robin's Nest.
Here I made a DIY Christmas Tag embellished with Dew Drops!

I arranged a Designed Sheet from Lavender Petals Paper Pack & cut it on Tag shape. Then I take some Red Acrylic on a Cotton & blended over the card background.

Attach an adorable "Santa" Digi image from SheepSkiDesigns. I colored it on offscreen. Add some petals & green splatter over the tag. For an elegant touch, I embellished the tag with a few Red Dew Drops. (I use Dew Dew Glue for adhering the Drops)


That's it..!

I also share a quick overview of how I made this card in the video:

Hope you will like it.!!

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CARDS:

1. 'Santa' Digi image from SheepSkiDesigns.

2. Red Acrylic 
3. DEW DROPS I USED FOR THESE CARDS:

I will back soon with another inspiration. Have a great day.

Take love.

Mifta.


Post a Comment

0 Comments