How to design Elephant Creative Canvas

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, & I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest.

Today I design Elephant Creative Canvas with Dew Drops! The Creative Canvas from The Robin's Nest - Elephant Creative Dew Drop Canvas.

It's simple process. At first I prepare the Canvas. I have colored white watercolor in some parts of Elephant's body as shading. Then use some Black acrylic for blended over the whole body. Apply silver acrylic shades for shining. On finishing, I decorate the Elephant using Golden & Silver Metallic dew drops.

That's it.

Here some close shots of the Canvas.!



Hope you will like this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

1.  Elephant Creative Dew Drop Canvas

2. Black & Silver Acrylic

4. White Watercolor

5. Dew Drops List:


Take love.

Mifta.


Post a Comment

0 Comments