How to design Skyline Canvas with Dew Drops

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, & I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest.

Today I design Skyline Canvas with Dew Drops! The Creative Canvas from The Robin's NestSkyline Creative Canvas

It's quite simple & easy task. At first I prepare the Canvas. I have coloured the sky using watercolor Cobalt Blue & Prussian Blue. Also use some black & white acrylic for blending. After letting dry, I apply Yellow Acrylic, Green & Orange watercolor on the whole city. On finishing, add dew drops on the buildings & over the sky.

That's it.

Here some close shots of the Canvas.!




Hope you will like this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

1. Skyline Creative Canvas


2. White, Black & Yellow Acrylic
3. Cobalt Blue, Prussian Blue, Green, Orange Watercolour

4. Dew Drops List:




I will back soon with another inspiration. Have a great day.

Take love.

Mifta








Post a Comment

0 Comments