How to design Dewdilion Creative Canvas

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, & I'm back with another DT project for The Robin's Nest.

Today I design Dewdilion Creative Canvas with Dew Drops! The Creative Canvas from The Robin's Nest - Dewdilion Creative Dew Drop Canvas.

It's simple process. At first I prepare the Canvas. I have colored the sky using watercolor Cobalt Blue & Prussian Blue. Also use some black & white acrylic for blending. After letting dry, I apply Yellow on Flower & Green watercolor for the grass. On finishing, add my favorite dew drops over the Flower Petals.

That's it.

Here some close shots of the Canvas.!





Hope you will like this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CANVAS:

1.  Dewdilion Creative Dew Drop Canvas

2. White Acrylic
3. Cobalt Blue & Prussian Blue Watercolor
4. Yellow & Green Watercolor
5. Dew Drops List:

Take love.

Mifta.


Post a Comment

0 Comments