Make a Die Layered Rose Card with Dew Drops

Hello everyone! This is Mifta, from Bangladesh.

Today I'm sharing my very first project for The Robin's Nest as Design Team member.

Here I made a simple Die Layered Rose Card embellished with Dew Drops!

I arranged a White Cardstock Card as Base.
On the card, I used three shades of cardstock to make the layered roses (Bright Orange, Red & Yellow) and then some green cardstocks for the leaves.


I popped one layered rose up with foam tape on another rose. I added a sentiments 'Hello Beautiful' onto the roses.



If you take a look at the background behind the layered roses, you’ll see I blended some yellow colour & red splatter on the white cardstock.
The contrasting colors help the backgrounds stand out nicely.


And finally for an elegant touch, I embellished a few dew drops around the floral arrangement.


I also share a quick overview of how I made this card in the video:


Hope you will like this.

SUPPLIES USED FOR THESE CARDS:


1. White Cardstock
2. Rose & Leaf Die Cuts
3. Foam Tape & Glue
4. Scissor

5. Dew Drops List:


I will back soon with another inspiration. Have a great day.

Take love.

Post a Comment

0 Comments