Kraft Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my Blog.

Today I'm back with my another Kraft Scrapbook Layout. 

I created this layout for entering on the challenge of CRAZY ABOUT CHALK!

The October month challenge of KraftplusChallenges.


I participated in the October Challenge which took entry through KraftplusChallenges Facebook group. 
It was my silly mistake that I forgot to post it on blog.!
So I'm posting it today.

Closeup Photos-




I don't have any CHALK but I found a very old set of chalk pastels in my stash. I applied it on the background. Then attached a piece of Cardstock where I want to add old photos. Added some fussy cuts to finish of it.

I really enjoyed this challenge!

Hope you all will like this project.

I was inspired by the moodboard of October Challenge!!

Thanks to Team KraftplusChallenges for this awesome challenge!

Have a good day.

Love,

Mifta.


If you want to see more of my work, follow me on Instagram.


And subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click Here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments